- Charges laid after drug raid
- Massive Drug Smuggling in Thailand
- Jakarta Police Confiscate 382,000 Ecstasy Pills and 30.5 Kg of Crystal Meth
- Police seize 1 million speed pills
- Police nab 10 drug smugglers in SW China
- Authorities seize Ecstasy pills worth rm8.4 million Penang
- Singapore is at crossroads of Ice trade
- Party pills that are legal?
Australia: Australian Customs Service and National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
These images depict recent Australian seizures that have been analysed and identified by forensic laboratories as methamphetamine. Forensic laboratory personnel across Australia generously provided these images, which were collated by the Illicit Drugs Unit of the Australian Customs Service, and labelled by the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC).
Australia's illicit methamphetamine markets are highly dynamic and exhibit wide variation, both between and within regions. This identification sheet has been compiled in an effort to promote the use of consistent terminology among professionals in the law enforcement and health sectors. We encourage you to refer to the various forms as described below when communicating with other professionals.