- Killer drug on the rise
- HK Customs seizes 5.5 kg of ketamine in Mong Kok
- Gold Coast drug operation ends with more than 150 arrests
- 'Ecstasy' parcel of suspected 7107 supplier seized
- Four Taiwanese face drug-smuggling charges in New Zealand
- Transnational Drug Gang Arrested With 3 kg Of Meth
- BNN busts drug syndicates with links to China, Nigeria
- Police seize drugs worth RM18m, Singaporean among suspects nabbed
Australia: Australian Customs Service and National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC)
These images depict recent Australian seizures that have been analysed and identified by forensic laboratories as methamphetamine. Forensic laboratory personnel across Australia generously provided these images, which were collated by the Illicit Drugs Unit of the Australian Customs Service, and labelled by the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC).
Australia's illicit methamphetamine markets are highly dynamic and exhibit wide variation, both between and within regions. This identification sheet has been compiled in an effort to promote the use of consistent terminology among professionals in the law enforcement and health sectors. We encourage you to refer to the various forms as described below when communicating with other professionals.